Project Sourcing Manager | Sæby
Searching for new challenges in a global company with a strong position in its fields worldwide? Do you enjoy communicating at multiple levels, and manage many different stakeholders, where teamwork is the key to your success?
As a Project Sourcing Manager at SKIOLD, you will have a unique opportunity to play an important role in our execution of projects, and there is great potential to leave your mark on this process. Our project execution is highly reliant on cross functional teamwork, so it is vital that you are a great communicator.
The position offers great opportunity for broad exposure in the organization, and you will work with the subcontractors in close collaboration with Category Management and our Supply Chain colleagues.
Welcome to Global Sourcing
Global Sourcing works with tactical and strategic sourcing to optimize cost and efficiency for our high-end solutions within agriculture, and we aim to create the best synergies across our 7 sites, hereof 3 sites abroad.
An important part of our project execution process
We are currently developing our project execution process to a business-adapted Stage Gate Model. The individual project teams work closely together and teamwork is the key to success. Project sourcing is the Sourcing partner of the project, who with good technical understanding must ensure early involvement of carefully selected suppliers, and ensure close cooperation with Category Management and Supply Chain to ensure the foundation for ongoing production.
You will be involved in the projects from the concept design phase and will have to actively contribute to project goals, as well as technical and commercial aspects.
Among other things, you will be responsible for: / Your main tasks are:
- Ensuring early involvement of Global Sourcing in projects and R&D projects
- Being a driving force in the cross functional project team
- Ensuring that all relevant information is shared timely with Category Management
- Identifying new potential suppliers and aligning with Category Management
- Ensuring that baseline is developed for each project
- Following up on performance according to budget
- Being ambassador for Global Sourcing across SKIOLD GROUP
You could have:
- Engineering experience, or other technical background
- Commercial experience from a procurement function
- Experience with project execution, experience with technical development of projects preferred
- Experience in drafting commercial material e.g. contract, NDA, Code of Conduct, etc.
- Excellent cross functional communicating skills
- Strong ability to convey complex information in understandable terms
- Super user skills in Excel & ERP systems
- Good negotiation skills
In addition, you are a skilled communicator with excellent coordination skills who can work across professional groups. The job requires that you are structured, outgoing and that you have the ability to manage many different stakeholders.
Are you ready to be part of the team?
With us, you become part of an innovative environment with good opportunities for career development. We are a leader in our field, and you will therefore have a challenging everyday life, where you as a project participant will have the coordinating purchasing role, across our segments and organization.
About SKIOLD GROUP
With headquarters in Denmark, subsidiaries in 10 countries and an export ratio of 90% SKIOLD has grown into a large international company since the company was established in 1877. Today SKIOLD GROUP has 800+ employees and a turnover of 1,1+ bill. DKK.
You will become part of a global, market-leading company with technologically strong products in a growing industry. With a wide range of contacts in the form of colleagues, suppliers and other sites in the organization you will be part of a company with a strong culture and a good social and professional work environment characterized by great commitment among the employees. SKIOLD is experiencing great success and growth, so for the right person there is a unique development potential and ample opportunity to make a personal footprint.
For more details about the job or the company, please contact Head of Group Sourcing, Kim Jensen via email email@example.com, or by phone on +45 2894 6336.
Please send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org